Tee Grizzley’s net worth is at $2.5 million! Here’s a quick dive into ten things you have to know about him:
1) Tee Grizzley, Terry Sanchez Wallace Jr., popped into the world on March 23, 1994. Straight out of Detroit, Michigan! Growing up was wild – his parents were dealing with their prison dramas, so his grandma stepped up. His dad? Tragically killed in 2012. On the flip side, the guy was into boxing and football during school.
2) Junior high was when Tee caught the rap bug. He and his crew named themselves All Stars Ball Hard, and he was rocking the name ASBH Tee. They started dropping beats on YouTube, but things cooled down after he dipped from high school for college.
3) This dude went to Michigan State University, eyeing a future in finance and accounting. Short on cash, he and a buddy nicked $20K in cash and tech from dorms. They got caught, but Tee jetted to Kentucky while waiting for things to move. Wrong move – he tried to hit up a jewelry store and ended up behind bars for nine months. Then, the Michigan State drama caught up, adding another 18 months. He got his freedom back in October 2016.
4) In prison, Tee got his Grizzley vibe because he was big and fierce, like a grizzly bear. While inside, he poured himself into his music, penning down a mixtape. Once out, he dropped “First Day Out” and, boom, instant hit! LeBron James even hyped his mixtape, sending sales through the roof. By 2017, Tee was rolling with 300 Entertainment.
5) Funny story – after some fam wanted $120K, his barber hit him up for $15K, Tee Grizzley said, “Nah.” Now, he chills without all the bling and designer fits around them. If they nag, he’s like, “Still waiting on my label payout.”
What’s Tee’s big challenge now? Just keeping his grind steady and doing what needs to be done.
6) Dude splurged on a Bentley truck – we’re talking potentially a quarter million dollars kind of splurge. But he’s got a little college finance know-how and did his reading in jail, so he is not clueless about handling his cash. His IG shows off his swag, hoping to inspire others from rough backgrounds.
7) Tee hasn’t forgotten his roots. He’s regularly back in Detroit, hitting schools and hyping the kids to dream big. He’s like, “I made it out of the roughest school in Detroit, so what’s stopping you?”
8) Taking a page from 50 Cent, Tee’s thinking of getting his life on the big screen. Prison drama, redemption, success – sounds like a blockbuster in the making!
9) Rumour mill says Tee Grizzley might be dating the girl in that pic you saw. There are no kids for him, but a tragic twist: his aunt and manager were shot and killed in 2019. It was meant for Tee, and the culprits are still out there.
I have spent my life reviewing thousands of programs, courses and spoken to coaches worldwide to help you make the RIGHT choice when starting your business. And here’s what I’ve LEARNED and why I HATE many of the programs out there!